Monday, May 5, 2014

...ignite the night like a phoenix...


“They say a good love is one that sits you down,
 gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. 
But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind,
 sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies
 and ignite the night like a phoenix;
 the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire 
and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch!
 I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!” 

my interpretation of fire.
year 4.
week one.
just BE.
robin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your photo! Your title fits, too.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow.....impressed. I just told my simple story.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's an outstanding composition. I love the way you captured the silhouette of the flower in the foreground. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Very cool photo! Thanks for sharing!

Bella Cirovic said...

Robin! This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.