Saturday, August 23, 2014

...he sees all sorts of colors...





 I have a friend who reads people's auras. He sees all sorts of colors like green & red & purple. He says anyone can do it. All it takes is forgetting everything you think you know & just looking. I've tried it & even though I haven't seen any colors yet, everyone I meet looks so beautiful when I stop knowing everything, that it's pretty hard to go back to the old way.
~storypeople 



this story came in my email today.
i have used it before.
but thought it fitting.
for the shadows.
and colors of last night.
captured with my phone.
enjoy the moments.
just BE.
robin.

8 comments:

Jim said...

great light in these shots

Ralph said...

The beautiful day ends with a flurry of color from the setting sun as it falls upon the land...flowers in B&W or color are lovely in different ways, be it in shape or hue - the sunset enhances either view equally - a fitting sendoff to the gift of life for another day...

Gemma Wiseman said...

Enchanting world of soft light in these beautiful photos. The view in the first photo is magical.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

With a backyard like that, I would be loath to leave!

Nonnie said...

I really like your capture of the pink coneflowers! the soft shadows and the light are perfect.

Ruth Kelly said...

Love the darker hues.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful set of images a great variety.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

It does fit well. I've tried to see auras, but haven't got the knack for it, I guess.